Key Advantages of Renting
In particular, furnace rental programs usually have:
- No upfront costs, including free installation and no down payments
- Peace of mind. Predictable cost, making it easier for budgeting. Don’t have to worry about unexpected expenses and repairs.
- Most also include a protection plan to cover any cost of repairs or unit replacement.
- Unlimited service calls, and many offer 24-7/365 service.
- Some may also not require credit checks, which is a bonus for people who may be having difficulty securing traditional loans or financing. So this may be a good option if you have bad credit or a recent bankruptcy, or no credit history.
- Relatively quick and easy process.
- Save money on heating bills. By making it easy for anyone to replace and upgrade their furnace to a newer high-efficiency model, you can start saving money on your energy bills (sometimes hundreds of dollars annually) potentially offsetting most of the cost of the rental.